Cognisight was a premier sponsor and presenter at RISE's Risk Adjustment Forum & Radv Master Class in Miami. Executive Vice President Kim Browning co-presented, "Strategies for Building Effective RADV Preparation & Response Teams," with Health Choice's Director of Medicare Advantage & Commercial Risk Adjustment, Jamee Hubler.
Specific learning objectives included:
- How to plan and distribute audit work to ensure optimal readiness and task coverage
- Exploration of roles necessary for a successful team
- Defining responsibilities, communication plans, and accountable parties
- Pros and cons of in-house versus contracted staffing
- Best practices for contracting and working with a RADV vendor
- Methods for growing CDAT competency
- The unique needs of an effective commercial RADV response team
To download the presentation slides, please click here.