Cognisight was a premier sponsor and presenter at National PACE Association's 2017 Annual Conference in Boston. Executive Vice President Kim Browning co-presented, "Removing Risk From Your Risk Adjustments," with Trinity Health's Vice President of Clinical Operations and Chief Nursing, Compliance & Privacy Officer, Carrie Hays McElroy.
Specific learning objectives included:
- Learn the steps you should take both internally and externally in order to assure accurate coding and documentation to support appropriate risk scores for your participants
- Identify the high level steps involved in a RADV Audit
- Assemble an effective RADV Response Team
- Construct a resource allocation plan within the regulatory timeline
- Identify actions that can be taken now to plan for a RADV
To download the presentation slides, please click here.