Given today’s regulatory environment and the uncertainty surrounding payment-related audits, a structured and all-inclusive risk adjustment approach is now more important than ever. Cognisight—in partnership with Trinity Health PACE—will present how your PACE program may be at risk for a RADV Audit and how to best prepare for one during our upcoming, complimentary webinar. In less than one hour, you’ll gain insight on best practices and specific steps you can take to help remove the risk in your risk adjustment strategy. In addition, we’ll share what deliverables you should expect from your risk adjustment partner to ensure full compliancy.
Join us on Thursday, May 17 at 3:30 PM EST for:
Get Ahead—Resolve HCC Risks Within Your PACE Program
Specific topics covered:
- High-level overview of a RADV Audit
- Benefits of proactively verifying your risk adjustments
- Value and protection of a cover-to-cover, bidirectional medical record review
- Trinity Health PACE case study
Who should attend?
- PACE program executives, directors, managers, finance, clinical, quality, and compliance personnel
- Anyone with an interest in compliance management, data analytics/reporting, and with risk adjustment responsibilities