Building a Sustainable MSSP ACO in CMS' Pathways to Success
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...Cognisight, in partnership with GRIPA (Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association), will share its expertise on how to improve MSSP ACO risk scores and the impact they have on financial settlements during our upcoming webinar:
In 30 minutes or less, you'll gain a thorough understanding of why risk adjustment is critical to sustaining a successful MSSP ACO in today's regulatory environment and how you can best prepare. REGISTER NOW
to join us on Thursday, June 27th at 3:00 pm eastern
for Building a Sustainable MSSP ACO in CMS' Pathways to Success,
space is limited!
Specific topics to be covered:
- Why achieving gains (shared savings) in medical budgets requires both active care management as well as appropriate risk adjustment
- Importance of risk adjustment accuracy within a population
- How improved training and coding can positively impact risk adjustment accuracy
- Benefits of partnering with Cognisight as a result of rules and regulations released 12/21/18
Who should attend?
- MSSP ACO executives, directors, managers and finance personnel
- Anyone with an interest in compliance management, data analytics/reporting, and risk adjustment responsibilities