In 30 minutes or less, gain a thorough understanding of why risk adjustment is critical to sustaining a successful MSSP ACO in today’s regulatory environment and how you can best prepare. Please join us on Wednesday, October 2nd at 3:30 PM EST for a complimentary webinar:
Building a Sustainable MSSP ACO in Pathways to Success
Register now to learn from the Greater Rochester Independent Practice Association (GRIPA) and Cognisight as they share their expertise on how to improve risk scores and the impact they have on financial settlements.
Specific topics to be covered:
- Why achieving gains (shared savings) in medical budgets requires both active care management as well as appropriate risk adjustment
- Importance of risk adjustment accuracy within a population
- How improved training and coding can positively impact risk adjustment accuracy
- Benefits of partnering with Cognisight as a result of rules and regulations released 12/21/18
Who should attend?
- MSSP ACO executives, directors, managers and finance personnel
- Anyone with an interest in compliance management, data analytics/reporting, and risk adjustment responsibilities